- Store jewelry in a dry arid place.
- Remove jewelry when swimming, showering, etc.
- Roll on and off all stretch bracelets.
- Hang necklaces to prevent tangling.
- Put your jewelry on last to prevent contact with perfumes and sprays.
Many of our earrings are sterling silver and are labelled as such. However, we use electroplated silver brass chain for our silver necklaces. This allows our designs, which contain stunning Swarovski crystals and gemstone beads, to be affordable. All silver jewerly including silver, sterling silver, and silver plated jewelry, will oxidize over time. Oxidation gives jewelry a tarnished appearance that many admire and refer to as patina. To prevent or remove tarnish, clean pieces every couple of months.
Cleaning Silver-plated Jewelry
Avoid using liquid jewlry cleaners because these can cause permanent damage to plated jewelry.
Simply wipe the jewelry with a dry polishing cloth to restore its shine and remove any tarnish.
- Line a small bowl with aluminum foil.
- Add salt and baking soda to hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Place your jewelry in the bowl so that it touches the foil. The sulphur (which is what darkens the jewelry) will be separated from because it is attracted to aluminum.
- Leave the jewelry for at least 10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Dry with a soft cloth.
Warranty and Returns
We are confident in the quality of our products and provide a one-year guarantee on all of our products. If your merchandise happens to be defective, you may return it, and we will repair or replace your item. It is very important to us that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, you are welcome to return it for a refund or exchange within one year of purchasing.